Currently Lecturer with Electrical and Electronic Engineering
at the University of Bristol.
- Research Associate with the University of Bristol, working on
- Research Associate with Computer Science at
- Member (Research Assistant and Sys Admin) of the
Computer and Communication Systems Laboratory
(Department of Informatics, Athens University of Economics and
Co-founder, steering group member and maintainer of the Contiki-NG open source operating
system for the Internet of Things.
I am the developer of its IPv6 multicast support
info here) and I maintain a number of hardware ports, including the one for TI's
CC26xx/CC13xx as well as the older CC2538DK (SmartRF 06 Evaluation Boards with CC2538
- Developer of Sensniff,
the open source "Live Traffic Capture and Sniffer for IEEE 802.15.4 networks".
- Collaborator/maintainer of cc2538-bsl,
an open source serial boot loader project.
- Developer of Contiki's support for 8051-based devices,
such as as the TI CC2530/31 and the Sensinode CC2430-based sensors.
These ports are no longer maintained, but for historic purposes
is some info and a related